Saturday, May 10, 2008

Coins...

Recently, my new white wallet (my birthday present lai de.. hehe.. thanks to my beloved fcm gangies, when i got time, i post up his photo. ^.^) is lack of money......=.=" Is really satu sen pun tak ada that kind..

After i tekan my money from atm machine, also very fast dry also due to return money to my friend which i pinjam from them b4 and also pay this and pay that.. haiz..
So just now, i want to buy some food at Cyberia mart, due to i dun have any money, so i decide to take all my coins which i collect for long time. (hehe.. finally can use it huh..)

I take RM10.50 (can u imagine how much coins is it with mostly is RM0.10, which the amount is RM10.50..=.=") Then i buy a roti and 2 cup instant noodle. Total amount is RM6.30. Then when i pay to the counter, the Iranian who is beside me keep make sound like : wah~.... a lot of coins.. this make me swt.. Din't see ppl use coins to beli barang de meh.. =.= or iran dunhav coins 1? Even until he pay that time, he also tel the worker of the counter so much coins.... Swt... Coins only mar! i din take million dollor to buy roti and maggie mee also enuf liao la. haiz..

(Very busy due to tmr japanese language exam but still have mood write new blog de ppl.. =.=" haiz..

No comments: